Sometimes you like the use of a font in a brochure, newsletter or other document, but it's difficult to tell which font is being used.
Of course you could search through books to find the font, but that will take a long time. There is a quicker way with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X4.
- Scan the document on your scanner.
- Open the scanned document in Corel PHOTO-PAINT® X4, or import it into CorelDRAW X4.
- In CorelDRAW X4, select the Text menu | WhatTheFont?!, and Corel CAPTURE X4 opens with a selection command on the screen.
- Select an area that contains the font you would like to identify.
- Click or press Enter, and the MyFonts website opens after a while
The Myfonts website provides font suggestions for the selected area of your scanned document.